Thread: Quirky Habits
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 04:28 PM
Mousie
Power Poster

Originally Posted by burchquilts View Post
I only use real butter... none of that pretend stuff for me. My body is a temple... or a junkyard or something... LOL!

I love it... nekkid bread! That's what I'm gonna call it from now on! And now that I think of it, I eat my toast in a certain "pattern" (you expected anything other from me? LOL!) & don't eat the crust. I give it to my DH. I told DH that's why I chose him out of all the guys in the world... he'd eat my crust for me so I didn't feel guilty about "wasting" it.

I more than make up for no butter on my toast. DH & I are originally from the South so trust me... we get plenty of fat in our diet (hey, who said lard wasn't a food group? And gravy? My body just flat out quits working without a certain blood level of gravy).
ROFL!...certain level of gravy...girlfriend you are pure southerner thru and thru!
Dh was like that before he became a type 2 diabetic.
I can make some good gravy, but I don't bc we gave up fried foods, except once or twice a month in a restaurant as a treat.
(me...I could eat butter with a spoon! of course I try not to...just hate to see my saltines going nekkid )