Old 08-10-2012, 05:26 PM
marytoddliz

I HATE BEING RUSHED~ Ok now I feel better. I went to Post Office to mail a few things, I had no idea that it was almost 5PM. (that is what happens when you are up all night and sleep half the day away) I always go to the Post Office with lots of things to mail, and I like to take my time at their little desk in the back station to get it all right! Well I had to rush, they wanted to go home and start their weekend. So she (the mail lady) took packages out of my hand with a pen and said where does this one go!!! Any way some of my packages are going to arrive with out a single note attached, not even my name on the outside! So if you get a package from someone in SO CAL Mountains~ it was me!

OK Kidding aside, I sent my DQ to NeedleGrammy, and I am sending a nice long note that will go in the mail tomorrow, I am so sorry that I was not better prepared, but I really hope you like it! Can you please take a picture for me. I had my camera with me, but never took the picture!

But on a great note, I am really looking forward to September DQ... Question Can I use Flannel for the backing? I have some most amazing Flannel I got in Fall Colors, would love to use it as a backing, it will Keep the Dolly nice and warm!