Old 08-10-2012, 05:45 PM
marytoddliz

Well I really tried to mail my package out today~ but it was not to be! I got to the Post office late, I had no idea that it was almost 5PM, I would have waited, well the mail lady was in a hurry to start her weekend! I wanted to send it to you with a note and I did not have time to write it?! So now I have finished my note and I found a envelope that is going to be reused and will work perfectly... So first thing tomorrow morning when I wake up it will go in the mail! I have to get up in time because the PO is only open for 1 1/2 hours tomorrow...

We only have PO Boxes here in Crestline so you can, and usually do see everyone at the post office, it is a hot place to pick up town gossip, since I hardly know anyone, I am not one to hang out there, I just found out today that the PO is only open from 11:00 to 12:30. Can you imagine driving to work to work just 1.5 hours, maybe they work in the back for a little while too. So If I get up in time I will put it in the mail tomorrow. If not... When is the deadline again?