Thread: Wide load sign
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 02:54 AM
GailG

Originally Posted by Nanamoms View Post
I also laughed for the first time today!!!!! Just yucky overcast weather here and I'm not feeling too well so just been reading the QB and cruising the internet. Needed a good laugh WITH you!!
So sorry you're not feeling well Nanamoms. Laughter has a way of shaking the blahs away. I had such a belly laugh yesterday that as I think about it, it brings a chuckle to my heart. I had been having heel pain for weeks, but thought it would eventually "go away." But yesterday morning it was so bad that I called the doc's office for an appt. I was amazed when she asked if I could be there by 10:15 (It was 9:30). I zipped over there and was called almost immediately. When the doc came in, he said: "Let me see, it must be your right heel giving you trouble." I said, "Yes, It surely is the right one." Nothing more was said, but in the back of my mind I kept wondering how he must have come up with that. When I walked to the xray machine, I asked him how in the world did you know that it was my right foot. He looked at me, like DUH, you had your right shoe OFF. I was so tickled for being so naive, so BLOND. (excuse me for stereotyping with a blond joke -- but this was no joke). Everytime I thought about that during the day (and still now), I chuckled. I asked him not to tell my sister who works in the office. Long story short, I received an injection and am walking easily now. I suppose the tape on the butt could be any of us. I tell on myself with all of the thread I carry around on my clothes. Friends have become accustomed to it. They will pick off the thread and say, you sewing on something red today.