Old 08-11-2012, 04:17 AM
barri1

Originally Posted by marytoddliz View Post
Well I really tried to mail my package out today~ but it was not to be! I got to the Post office late, I had no idea that it was almost 5PM, I would have waited, well the mail lady was in a hurry to start her weekend! I wanted to send it to you with a note and I did not have time to write it?! So now I have finished my note and I found a envelope that is going to be reused and will work perfectly... So first thing tomorrow morning when I wake up it will go in the mail! I have to get up in time because the PO is only open for 1 1/2 hours tomorrow...

We only have PO Boxes here in Crestline so you can, and usually do see everyone at the post office, it is a hot place to pick up town gossip, since I hardly know anyone, I am not one to hang out there, I just found out today that the PO is only open from 11:00 to 12:30. Can you imagine driving to work to work just 1.5 hours, maybe they work in the back for a little while too. So If I get up in time I will put it in the mail tomorrow. If not... When is the deadline again?
That is pretty scary. We have six post offices within four miles. My P.O is three blocks away. All our mail gets delivered to the house. There are no mail boxes at the curb. Mine is open on Sat from 9-2:30. VS p.o is open late all week, and Sat until 5:00.. Lawrence p.o. is open on Sun 9-1:30.. Some have three people working at a time.. Mine only has two.
Even though we have the post offices, you probably have air quality!!!!!