Thread: Wide load sign
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 12:11 PM
catmcclure

Originally Posted by MrsBeasley View Post
I was squaring up my quilt on the living room floor, measuring across the top, middle, and bottom, and then down the right side, middle, and left side. As I measured, I wrote the measurements on a piece of painter's tape (e.g. left pointing arrow, 94" right pointing arrow) and then I stuck the tape in place. All that crawling around on the floor tuckered me out, and when I was done, I put the quilt away. Later that afternoon I did some shopping-- pharmacy, hardware store, farmer's market, grocery store. I met a quite a few people I know and had a visit with most of them. That night as I was getting ready for bed, I took off my jeans and tossed them on the bed. Right across the butt of my jeans was a crosswise piece of tape--left pointing arrow, 93 1/2", right pointing arrow. There's nothing like wearing a wide load sign!
I got up very early this morning to go to garage sales with a friend. I got dressed and then got a cup of coffee and left the house. When I got to the first sale I noticed that I had on black shoes - NOT MATCHING black shoes, just black shoes. They're both sling back and had the same heel height. Otherwise I might have noticed - maybe.