View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 08:46 PM
vagabondindigo

Originally Posted by Jenniky View Post
.*** Question: Would the Wonder Under Scrap use Idea be considered a glue product?????
I have use wonder under and various fusibles for years, and in regards to if they gunk up needles etc - I DO consider them a glue product. One of my favorite parts aobut using scraps of wonder under - I deliberately place the wonder under in spots I am fairly sure I will not sew, or will only touch glancingly. that way - no gunk build up. Despite a love for fusing, I actually stay away from them if I will be doing heavy quilting in that spot. Which is where fabric glue has saved me. I found refils and the fabric glue pen I was talking about in the fons and porter quilting gadgets area of Joanns this week. that glue goes on thin and doesnt seem to gunk things. for commisioned items or show items I tend to stick with that glue more than any other, because i totally trust what it will do in the long run. I am getting to that point with the elmers craft glue, but i do find it can gunk things up if i am not careful and get blobs in spots. i would think that is true of any glue though.