Old 08-12-2012, 05:27 AM
meanmom

My DS is home from Japan and I am up 3 pounds for the month GRRRR! I am surprised it isn't more. He keeps ordering pizza, McDonalds getting milk shakes etc. I made him some cookies too. I have been getting very little exercise too. HIs wife was supposed to have arrived last night but the stupid military screwed up her flights so she is either leaving shortly or not coming at all. It is a long flight and she only has a week off from work. The military was paying for her flight since they are stationed overseas. SHe was going to fly military to Seattle then domestic airlines from there. The military is NEVER NEVER on time with their flights. First they were late, then they decided they had mechanical trouble then the next day the plane was fixed and one of the pilots didn't feel well. I bet if there was a General or some big shot on the flight they would be flying.
I bought new capris for school this year since all of my old ones were too big. I sure hope they still fit. School starts on the 22nd:-(