View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 10:42 AM
GailG

Default Organizing patterns?

First of all let me remind those of you who know me that computers are not my bag. But I'm learning a little everyday. I don't know how to SAVE (even had a class at the library) and I like hard copy. Sooo, I print out patterns I like and pictures of quilts I like or would like to use for ideas. I started out by storing them in folders but that got too bulky, so I changed to 3-ring binders. I like that better, but my pattern/picture stash is growing in leaps and bounds. I know I'll never use all of these patterns, but it's good to have when I'm not quilting or when I can't sleep at night.

My question is: How do I organize them? I like to have pictures only in one place. But how do I organize the patterns? I know this probably sounds dumb to those of you who are really organized. I haven't reached "Hoarders" status yet, but I can see it happening one day.

I'm open to any kind of positive criticism and ideas for getting these together in a usable order. I thank you in advance for any input.