View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 02:52 PM
GailG

Originally Posted by NJ Quilter View Post
Assuming you are referring to pictures of the quilts for which you've printed patterns? How about 2 pictures - one to keep with the pattern and one to file in a separate binder. And if you're really into organization, label the 2nd photo with the location (binder #/name for example) of the pattern? Not trying to increase your 'hoarder' tendencies - just trying to help with the organization. Good luck. And just for giggles - try to think of your computer hard drive as just a giant file cabinet. Then make up 'drawers' (what the computer calls folders) of your liking. Into those 'drawers' you can put 'folders' (what the computer thinks of as a 'sub-folder') into those drawers. And if you can't find the 'save' button on a program use the control key the same time as the s key on your computer (save) or the F4 key (save as).
Thanks you so much for such detailed information, but it's making my brain itch. And the pictures only are the pictures of the beautiful quilts that you guys post. Some are what I think I may be able to do, or they may give me an idea on which to piggy back. Once again, thanks!