Thread: Janome 7700
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 07:42 PM
teriann

Default Janome 7700

I am looking into getting a new machine, I am really liking the Janome 7700. I currently only have a Husq Sapphire 875Q, and a featherweight so that is all I know. I love my Husq, I just need another good machine so I can easily work on a couple different things at the same time without having to change my foot, threads etc. I have never sewed on a Janome, but I have been researching them all weekend. What would you buy in my situation? Price doesn't really matter, but I do not need a long arm, and I don't need anything super fancy, I just like to play around and make mostly quilts in my spare time which I don't have a whole lot of cuz I work too much. I do plan on learning free motion though. I just want a good, heavy duty/trouble-free machine that I will enjoy sewing on (lol, don't we all).
Those of you that do have this machine, would you ever be so kind as to tell me the pros and cons on it?What do you like the best and least about it? Any regretts? Do you wish you would have bought something else?
Thank you in advance, I value you guys opinion and I really look up to you all.