Thread: A Request...
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 07:17 AM
Stitchit123

Originally Posted by Tartan View Post
The younger generation isn't really interested in their ancestors. Wait until they get older and they will be. Label the pictures you have and if you can, put them all on computer storage as well. Who even takes pictures and has them developed any more?
My son has taken all of my pictures and while putting them on the computer had me tell him who -where-and when each pic was taken and he labelled each one.I still take and have my pics developed.Theres nothing like passing pictures around the room at family gatherings and seeing pictures in frames on the walls and table tops.And the week it took my son to computerize my collection brought us closer and we laughed at most and told stories we cherish of those who have passed.And he asked me to make sure that he gets all my pictures when my time comes.Michael said it felt good to be able to hold the actual pictures and he'd like to pass them down to his daughters.All of their pics are camera to computer and its just not the same.So I will continue to take and develop all my pics.