View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 09:46 AM
QuilterMomma

AWESOME JOB NANCHAR! WE ARE PROUD OF YOU!!! Second works just as well and first on cake. Hmmmm, that sounds good if I was a chocolate cake eater. I am into the cheesecake stuff. Glad for you. It is a pretty quilt.

I have not gotten anything else done this month except that wall hanging. Been so busy with garden. I do have a pumpkin the size of a beach ball now and 7 others coming up fast. I have 14 quarts of pickles done up, 7 pints of zucchini pickles, four batches of zucchini bread froze, two batches of zucchini fritters froze which are being eaten already, and two quarts of zucchini froze raw so can use for bread later, apple tree planted, four roses planted, one lily, a hydrangea waiting to be put in ground, and the grass is green plus we ar weed free at this moment and wet. Whew, now maybe I can get some quilting done for this month. I need to finish two customer quilts tonight in the hot garage of 95 degrees. Sure, I finally get to quilt and the weather turns hotter, who'd figure.