View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 11:33 AM
vickig626

Originally Posted by Kathy Osterby View Post
I love your idea of fabric covered folders! I'm a SunbonnetSue nut and have a folder just for her. Now I can make an applique of her for it. Thanks for the idea.
I like this idea too. I've always thought of myself are a good organizer but when it comes to patterns, I still need help. I also have the ones I'd like to make in the "near" future, I keep in a binder - labels are PP - BOM - Scrappy, etc. This has helped me more than any other way I've come up with. I also have ALL those "some day" patterns on the computer in folders - Tutorials - PP - Scrappy - Jelly Roll - Baby - Accessories (like wallets and small personal type items) - Bags (purses / totes) - Blocks - etc. etc.

Where I need help is organizing the magazine patterns I really like. At present, I tend to keep that magazine out and opened to the specific quilt which, as you might know, tends to start piling up LOL I'd hate to have to cut the pattern out and put in a binder, if that would help, then I guess that's my best option.

All the other ideas are great too and keep suggestions coming.