Old 08-13-2012, 11:46 PM
marytoddliz

I received my lovely package today from Verna 2197 What a super great wonderful package! She sent me so many cool items, let me see if I can do it justice. She made the cutes green mug rug, I love it! it is going to look great on my dining table And the pink batiks so cute, I love the panel "Precious Memories" by Martha Pullen. It will be perfect for some of the memory quilts I make. she sent me a doggy Calendar, so cute, a pocket calculator, magic markers, a cute little tea time pillow with a bag of tea, and some tea to go,a pair of scissors some thread for hand stitching, a cute little box with some stick on roses, and a cute little strawberry needle threader, a Quilting magazine that has a pattern in it that I have been searching for!.... And Twizzlers... which almost caused great distress in my home as my husband found them and hid them from me! LOL, he can be such a stinker at times~

OK here are your pictures[ATTACH=CONFIG]355394[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]355395[/ATTACH] the mug rug does not have white patches in it the light when I took the picture was shining through the window and made shadows.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]355396[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails 002.jpg   003.jpg   004.jpg