Old 08-14-2012, 02:15 AM
Havplenty

honchey for this swap the limit is 30 sets of 50 different fabrics. the sets can be identical but each of the 50 fabrics in a set must be different with no duplicates. each set would be bagged separately, include your name & board name with each baggie then all of these sets (how ever many you choose to make up to 30) would be mailed in one large envelope to mariposa. included with this mailing to mariposa you will include a large sase with as much postage on it as it takes for you to mail your package to mariposa.

a couple of weeks after the deadline date, mariposa swaps all of the baggies received and mail backs a package to the participants with baggies from the other swappers. you will need to send a private message (pm) to mariposa and let her know you want to participate. once you have all of your squares cut, send a pm to mariposa and request her mailing address.

many of us use sandwich baggies to put our individual sets in. some of us use the clear plastic jewelry bags from craft stores to put our sets in. either way is fine. i have found that around $3.30-$3.60 is a good estimate for the sase return postage. i have taken my sase with baggies to the post office before to have them weighed and that is about near what the postage is. i am trying to include just a bit more over what the usps estimate is to account for the different size baggies used and the weight of the various fabrics. i hope this answers your questions.

cmon and join us. you know you want to.

Last edited by Havplenty; 08-14-2012 at 02:18 AM.