Thread: Quirky Habits
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 07:29 AM
Peckish

Originally Posted by Farm Quilter View Post
I hate it when my DH cleans out his shaver into the sink and doesn’t clean the sink.
My husband doesn't rinse out the razor and it drives me NUTS! I've asked him repeatedly but he just doesn't think about it. So I have 2 razor refills in the tub; one for him and one hidden behind the shampoo for me. When I get in the shower I put in a blade from MY refill, and when I'm done I swap them back.

I don’t like my bedroom door closed when I go to sleep.
I HAVE to have my bedroom door closed when I sleep. My grandfather was a fireman and we were taught that a closed door would give you a few precious minutes if you needed to escape a fire, whereas an open door would allow smoke in and you could perish before you ever awoke. Of course, we have smoke alarms now, but I still want an extra minute or two!

I cannot have my cupboard doors open and I will close other peoples!
I agree with you, this could be another safety issue. I have a friend whose son climbed up on the counter to get something out of an upper cupboard, and while he was there his sister opened a lower cupboard and left it open. When he came down, he came down fast and ended up straddling the open cupboard door - hard. Poor little guy.