Old 08-14-2012, 04:16 PM
ckcowl
Power Poster

Originally Posted by agentomie View Post
Neato mosquito! Love them! What unique designs...where did you get the patterns again? Those are was different than the hexies I have been working on!
if you start at the beginning of this topic & check out the pics along the way you will also (meet the designer) she weighs in & comments on my blocks every now & then- and also on a couple pages you will find links to the magazine- it is an on-line subscription quilt pattern magazine which has alot of free (to subscribers) workshops/group activities to participate in- this one is called "Dear Me, I'm going to Pieces" there is also a baltimore album group going on & a basket blocks---i'm sure there are more-those are the ones i can think of right now.
they are fun & i am really enjoying seeing them come together...i will have to lay out all the ones i have done & take a pic soon- i think i'm close to 30...although i haven't actually counted in a while (i'd be bumbed to count & find i only have 20...) anyhow- more pics will come as i get more done