View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 05:27 PM
cindyg19

Originally Posted by sew4nin View Post
I have been meaning to post pictures of my sewing room for awhile. I have been off work this week and am finally getting to it. My husband had most of it done about 3 years ago. He keeps modifying and re-engineering things as time goes. He made the design wall this week.

Special features include a small ironing board that swivels and folds down completely flat at the end of the sewing counter, a pullout counter extenstion to the right of my main machine for pins, scissors, etc.. and a base for my chair to keep me from rolling out of position

[ATTACH=CONFIG]351764[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]351765[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]351766[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]351767[/ATTACH]
love your room. it is really encouraging me to continue. I read one of those organizing blogs the other day, and she strongly suggests putting everything away as much as possible so you can start with a clean slate. Huh. That's my problem. I have started to box things that are sitting around. But I don't have enough room to really put things away until I put up my wall system in the new room. But I can't put up the wall system till I paint the room,or at least the one wall where the system will be placed. Except I can't do that until I move what is in the room away from the wall. And I can't do that till I can move the bed into the old room, which is where all the boxes currently are. HELP!!! I love looking at the wonderful pictures you sent, and I can even see my room set up in my mind, but it's like a catch 22.