Old 08-15-2012, 06:14 AM
Evie

Originally Posted by Havplenty View Post
many of us use sandwich baggies to put our individual sets in. some of us use the clear plastic jewelry bags from craft stores to put our sets in. either way is fine. i have found that around $3.30-$3.60 is a good estimate for the sase return postage. i have taken my sase with baggies to the post office before to have them weighed and that is about near what the postage is. i am trying to include just a bit more over what the usps estimate is to account for the different size baggies used and the weight of the various fabrics. i hope this answers your questions.

cmon and join us. you know you want to.
I do the same thing -- put my baggies into the SASE, have the clerk apply the appropriate stamps with a bit extra, then put the whole thing into a larger envelope addressed to Mariposa. My SASE fits perfectly into the largest Priority Mail Tyvek envelope.

BTW, Honchey, 30 is the maximum number to swap, but if you want you can do less. This is the first swap where the number was increased to 30. Prior swaps had a maximum of 20. I think Mariposa is a glutton for punishment, that's why she upped the ante. Come join us!