Old 08-15-2012, 08:41 AM
QuilterMomma

So my goal coming up in the beginning of September will be to get all my envelopes addressed, stamped and mailed with the f8th out. then my second goal will be to mail each block out when I receive the f8th in. This way I should keep up without sitting and doing all at once. The first time on Boom 6 I was at the last minute because I waited. Had all the fabrics for the blocks but did not cut or make until last very second. The second one, I mailed a couple months early but waited till had nearly all the f8ths and sat down and did them all at once. Goes easier to some point, but not the smartest I think. But this time, since it is my third Boom, going to do it as they come in. I think it will help break up my cycle of all at once. I am trying to decide for sure what to do for blocks. since I am in a large group, maybe you ladies know, can all of these blocks, 35, fit in one quilt? I want to put them on point like I saw earlier in the thread. I really liked that setting. So does that mean also that the fabric should be less active as to allow them blocks to sit next to each other without sashing or will I still need to sash them? Oh the questions are rolling around now and i still have 9 more UFOs to finish this month. Yep, I am behind, customer quilts and show quilts taking up longarm and a beautiful dd making a quilt. of course, there is that canning in there as well. Any suggestions would be great.