Old 08-15-2012, 09:17 AM
Elisabrat

Ok Krystyna, you sure move around the country a lot! you surely must be tired.. from staking out everyones mailboxs ..those who are missing their packages check her skirts, I think she is tucking them under that long dress she always seems to be wearing.. and speaking of KRYSTYNA.. I received a package in the mail yesterday. To me, apparently from me too.. I looked at it in shock. A) what the heck! a package FOR ME?? and B) from me in mystery handwriting. There inside much to my pleasure is a beautiful quilt calendar with terrific huge pull out pages of instructions on how to make each of the quilts. It was like a great magazine! then a cookbook of holiday recipes which I am refraining from reading til dialysis Thursday. Its in the bag and will be read top to bottom and back again. Bet you it gets passed around too so thank you Me There was a nice note saying this was to stave me off until my package arrived and it was signed.. K. Darned it .. who here has a name that starts with K??? hum.. any ideas? I was pleased with what I received. That said.. hey I just saw another package that was misdirected .. give that back. Dove bars? did I see fabric and dove bars?? surely you opened the wrong one!