View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 10:20 AM
QuilterMomma

I have donated some as well, then I am going to sell the others at a craft show at church. Yep, I do have several building up again. I did notice in my collection though, the baby quilt to small lap size are not in my collection and i think to have the variety for the craft show, might be good to do some of them and then the price is lower and maybe sell more to recoup the bank account from all my finishes. I will pull one out and I know I have some black and go for it to see what happens, can't hurt. It is hard to do longarm quilting in the morning before work and since I do get up early this will give me something to look at while enjoying my coffee. Nearly done with the log cabin blocks for that star quilt I am doing again. Have the backing and anxious to quilt it because I do know what I am going to do on it. I have most of my swap committments done. Did finish a dq for the swap which was a ufo, just need to get it quilted and bound but I ran out of the backing fabric, it turned out bigger than I thought and decided to do on point so now need to see what I can do to finish it. Not sure if I want a third solid color in it. Decisions decisions decisions. thanks for the help Everose.

Also, from all the little swaps I am doing on the side, I will have quilts to work on next year. Yep they are WIP right now not UFOs. They are current.