Old 08-15-2012, 02:32 PM
Elisabrat

I am way east of pretty much everywhere depending what orientation your facing when you decide east or west and don't use the sun as your guideline. Just ask me, I am a left or right turn person and the death glare which I reserve for special occassions comes out if you try that east west stuff. I do know I am east of most of you so tada! those are my packages and not Krystyna who is not too far east of anyone so do your math kiddos.. your simply not adding up those numbers correctly prior to putting your little clues out.

and my post office was named after Avery. You know, that guy who did that thingy .. so in theory it could be my city as I have an idea no one knows what Avery's last name was except the cluegiver which is why it was such a sneaky clue. CAUGHT YOU! ITS ME ITS ME! oh got one yesterday, guiltly hanging head.. probably not me.. again...going to the post office for the heck of it. And there had better NOT be any baby clothes unless Jaba you need more. Congrats by the way! everyone lets make her a baby quilt.. blue is it?