Old 08-15-2012, 03:24 PM
LAQUITA

My husband works out of state 48 of the 52 weeks a year. We normally try and plan things like this. (surgery) But this all happened so fast, that he'd already had his schedule / flights/ ...... booked 3 weeks out.
I told him to go on and go b/c I had a girlfriend that was taking the day off to come be with me.

Well.......I just found out that she will be leaving shortly before noon to go take her son to Sophmore orientation. They won't even take me back until 10:30 ish.... So I won't even be out of surgery before she leaves!!! this was one of the main reasons for her being there, so someone would be with me during surgery and then they could call my hubby with the report afterwards.

I am so bummed. Our oldest daughter lives an hour away and has our 16 mo GS, so a hosptial for hours is no place for her/him to be. Our youngest daughter is 23 & still lives at home b/c she has multiple health probelms. She isn't even staying at home alone while I am in the hosptial and until hubby get home Friday afternoon, she is going over to a friends house.

I am bummed and having a pitty party,,,,, anyone want to join me? Thanks, for "listening"