Old 08-15-2012, 03:31 PM
TOOMANYUFO'S

I sent out my sp pkg today. Thank goodness for deadlines, as I am a procrastinator and always wait til the last minute to do things. I was in such a hurry I forgot to put in a note, but sp my screen name is on the shipping label beside my real name. The zip adds up to 15, she likes to make small items and likes scraps. I got behind reading the posts and had to skim through to get caught up. I did see that someone got beautiful Japanese fabrics. I have a Japanese aunt. I also saw that Krystyna got a fun and done pattern that she can send to me. I haven't received my sp pkg yet, the deadline is today so perhaps we all will get our pkgs by the first part of next week. I have been hurting soooo bad, since lobsters are so very cheap, we have been keeping 10 lobster traps for personal use, so I have been eating a lot of lobsters lately, only to get a bad case of gout in my feet. DD and DH decide to go fish for mackeral today. They caught a 5 gallon bucket without even trying. The seafood is killing me! We gave away a bunch of them. If after another week, anyone is on the bench waiting I am going to bring lobster and mackeral.