Old 08-15-2012, 04:55 PM
nancia

i love one or 2 cheeses but they don't love me, and leave as soon as possible. i figure they don't hang around long enough to leave calories. . liver, never passes my lips! or nose! my dh loves it so i have told him he can have it anytime he is out without me! he has been very nice and brought me a strawberry shake monday, and one today. as soon as my mouth is up to it i will enjoy warm foods. so far only cold. tomorrow we go to the grange fair, a yearly trip. dh enjoys the food and i enjoy the handcrafts and animals. it is a signal to me that fall approaches! fall is by far my favorite season. well, one of the top 4 at any rate! i love texas, but i also love the change of seasons. when i lived in dallas i would go with friends to santa fe the 3rd week in august. it was culturally very rich-- every nite we went to the opera, and on the week end it was indian trade days. soooo much fun! at one time i knew where the only color changing trees were in dallas. since then they have planted more. hurray for diversity! lol