Old 08-16-2012, 10:58 AM
QuiltingNinaSue

At our ripe old age, GG., we have separate bedrooms. He can make ALL the noise & heat he wants to in his room, and I can have it quiet and cool. So he merely moved things around in his room and made room for his two sewing machines,( third one is in the sewing room closet), and cutting table. It is a tight fit, but it works for him. He also has his computer in his room and the living room has became his "Man Cave" with his Fathers chair that rises up with him, his Father's big screen TV and his Father's Iowa Trophy Deer.

The kitchen is mine, except for the breakfast corner where he can clutter all he wants too. I think his favorite trick is to cook what he wants when he wants it, and leave me the mess about 75% of the time. I just cook one meal a day, usually, 'cause I am retired. He plants the garden or I do, and waters it in the drought. Its up to me to harvest any produce and freeze or can it. After 46 years, we still agree and agree to disagree, but trod along together, slower pace in our senior years.

He laughs when I say I am looking for a LA. He knows me too well...the budget must balance or I do not go to town or spent the cash. Thank goodness we cannot see the future; its better as a surprise, then ask forgiveness. He really has no idea how many $$$$ are tied up in my stash. Daughter laughed at me when I said I was going to use up the whole stash in the quilting room. Maybe she knows her Mom too well, too. Maybe they will get a shock when I do. So, St.Peter, please do not come knocking at my door....I have a plan to use it all up for others...need to re-size the stash picture before it will post.