Old 08-16-2012, 07:04 PM
Cre8tvlwyr

E-6 ... havent tackled that either!! oh oh...

but here is what I will do - no paper piecing! why?? outside triangles finish around 3 1/2" - but be generous - this is the outside edge and is easier to cut down. For those nasty center sections- why not start with a 1 1/2" square of print, add a background border all the way around and slice it once diagonally? Add the other triangles to even out the square, add the next round of triangles and then you are left with a simple border and corner stone round before those outside triangles.

RS4 - not done and haven't quite decided whether to make it like the pattern or the original - notice there really aren't "diamonds" there are squares - in fact there are little pieces of pink check coming inward around that bottom center triangle. BE VERY CAREFUL if you follow thatquilt.com's triangle instructions - they all seem to leave off the seam allowance!

I do have to say - the oldest block I have yet hanging over my head is D-12 and I just read thatquilt.com's directions - love them!!! I wasn't looking forward to the corners, but that doesn't have to be insane!
happy sewing!
Gus