Old 08-16-2012, 08:38 PM
starshine

Hadn't been on much this week and wanted to catch up, but now I am missing my sleep. Is it worth it? Ask me tomorrow when I don't want to get up for work. My favorite magazine is Quilters Newsletter, maybe because it was the first one I ever saw & subscribed to, but I really like it. I like others too.

Lori, Lemons -their juice will give food a salty taste, maybe limes too, and they have vitamin c too.

For those with questions regarding international mail-Priority is only a priority in the US, so go with first class parcel or parcel post, there isn't an advantage to spending the premium when it won't apply to the final destination. I had a package that arrived to sp in England in 10 days, and a package to Canada take 30 days-it was during a time when postal workers were in a snit I guess.

No package for me yet so maybe the strawberry shortcake is coming here. Of course the deadline was only Wed. so unless its only going in the same state it may take a little longer. I think I'll go over to the row of chairs though, if i laid out on the driveway the postman might run over me when he brings the package.

Sassy pants why don't you just run over and take a swim? When the work is done hope you thoroughly enjoy the remodel.

Nikki125 just saw a simple cute baby quilt in this book from library Quilt-lovers' favorites from American patchwork & quilt - v.03
It is squares of 3 strips (like rail fence) but they are placed like woven strips. then a plain boarder, boarder of squares with white squares between then larger white boarder.

Prayers for you Laquita and asking for an extra Angel to stop by too.

Anastacia love your signature, and glad you joined in too.

Well again past my bed time. Tomorrow is another day for the pressies to come.