Old 08-17-2012, 06:23 AM
Juli

My cousin has decided to do this: here if people don't have wedding dresses they want or bridesmaids dresses they will no longer wear, they have a place where you can donate them to this organization and the people will make them into outfits for stillborn babies.

[QUOTE=Havplenty;5446007]~ ~ i still moving stuff, boy did i have a lot of it. i have given so much away to goodwill, freecycle, dress for success, on craigslist and just putting things out at the curb. i divested myself of stuff i have been carrying around for years but also of new stuff too. oh well. i saw so many bins of fabric i didn't know i had (from my sewing days) that i know i have fabric to rehome also.... lots of it. i saw a few pieces of silk i didn't know i had. i was too excited. my 2 furbabies have been so stressed with seeing everything kinda disappear around them. i decided to move them last since i have nothing set up in my other place. i can truly say i will never collect and keep so much stuff from this day forward.

~