View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 05:54 PM
Judith1005

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma View Post
Nice quilt. Love the colors for sure. Also, to catch you up, I still have 49 to go before the end of year for my 120. We are all in this together and are earning our PHDs and at the end we get a diploma for our efforts, or at least look at the lovely projects we finally finished. I have some that are 10 years old, which will be getting done. When I moved from Montana to Washington, several projects I had started there got put on the way side and now I am really over run with them. I like to cut fabric then get interrupted and not finish them. So, I am hoping you truly enjoy the UFO Quilt Show and stay with us. We are all pulling together to encourage each other along this wonderful road of quilting.
QM, you are an inspiration to us all. You have had some brilliant finishes. I'm ashamed to say I haven't finished anything in several months. I have only just bearly been keeping up with my swaps, donations and baby things for my "almost" grandson. But, I am going to finish a quilt very very soon. (thank goodness) I really want that on my bed before winter hits. Groan, I'm a Floridian transplanted to KY. It's a lot colder here. But, anyway, You can do it. I just know your going to make your goals.! "thumbup"