Old 08-18-2012, 04:21 AM
Elisabrat

HAH! I am in Diamonds AND Rubies! Of course, I mean I think your absolutely right Marybeth. I need a little bauble to remind me which groups I am in.. excellent idea. I think he will offer fabric instead.. grin.. definetely going to ask now! Let the games begin! I addressed all my Ruby envelopes last night so 9 a.m. they are outta here on Monday morning on their way to the Ruby gang. Diamonds will get yours done today and mail those out also on Monday so keep your eyes open for the mailbox to start filling up soon. To those international: I know it takes time getting to you and vice versa. I will try to do those blocks first up as soon as your fabric arrives so you will get them back within the turn around time absolutely. This is EXCITING!!no time for chatter then.. out of curiosity does it all stay within this posting or will it break off into seperate ones? inquiring minds and all that us darned newbies.
Jaba, hey! now we can trade fabric and your potato yippee
Quiltermomma um guess the chocolate and puppies are going to be on their way with the fabric.. gulp...
and the rest of you, I am so happy to play with you too!