View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 05:05 AM
sewnsewer2
Power Poster

Originally Posted by nancia View Post
i have so many cute kids' stories because i taught and then directed pre-school, and i am blessed with 3 talkative charming off spring. in my 3yr old class i had a train laminated to the floor to help the children line up. one little boy stood at the end of the train and let everyone get in front of him. i asked him what he was doing and he told me! " i want to be the end of the train. i want to be the commode." ( ok, betcha at least smile
one day during recess i was taking advantage of the quiet and used the commode in our room. suddenly the door flew open and there stood robert,"my mommy has pink panties, too!" he said. since he had come in to use the facilities, i sent him out of the bathroom to fetch something from the classroom and i restored my clothing. in troops robert and he's doing 'the dance.' i headed out of the br only to be called back. he wanted me to stay. i was trying to give him as much privacy as i could in a room slightly larger than a phone booth. when robert spoke and drew my attention back to him. there he stood, facing the bowl, and he demonstrated, "my dad taps it like this. but i like to shake it like this." i was flabberghasted and nearly bursting holding in the laughter. when his mom came in to get him after school. i had to tell her the story. she made me promise NEVER to tell her dh or he would never be able to talk to me if he knew i knew. kids are soooo fun!!

OMG this is so funny.