View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 11:39 AM
QuilterMomma

Awesome, I am sending on some 30s fabric. I will post a photo of it. You can use any 30s fabric with it. I am trying to use up the stack of fabric I have. I just finished this morning my 18" log cabin blocks for my star quilt, then I finished up the extra blocks into the baby quilt, then I had enough left over that I did nine patch block log cabins with the left overs I had from Tam moos quilt and I have enough to make another baby quilt. I am so done with log cabins. I am going to use up the last of the strips and little pieces and make the nine patch border just so I don't have the tiny pieces hanging all over the place. Just can't throw them away. Silly me, I know. So off to teach my class at the LQS and resist buying anything. If I really get stuck, I just may, but I am going to use up what I have and send out different pieces besides the two yards I do have. This way it will be the scrappy appearance I like in the 30s fabric. So glad I am a jewel, although the candy bar sounded good.