View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 11:21 PM
Elisabrat

WOW after searching WHOOO WHOO and no one was home in the other blog I found you. Secret group you werent going to tell me? hanging head.. ok over it.

I love the Americana thing as just the last two days I have been looking at all the fabrics in civil war style (love reproductionfabrics.com) it got me thinking, then of course my mind went to thimbleberries never done that.. well did I pick any of that for you? no had picked bee fabric for my sis now sorta changing my mind. Shouldnt wrote all those notes by hand! Problem is she gave me seven yards of it with the one day sigh attached.. I am not fond of bugs on fabric so what to do... you will be as suprised as me as tomorrow is cut off day. I will now have to recheck but thought rubies and diamonds did not have any double ups so think no envelopes are duplicates. sixty five cents is sixty five .. almost enough for a bite of that candy I need to buy a truckload of.. oh wait its APRIL who said she was tossing in the chocolate. Catch was I think, it was offered to new takers so we could close the swap. THAT WOULD BE ME so don't close your envelopes yet when sending mine. Just leave out the chocolate blicko. Jelly Bellies. Black ones

if the fabric arrives all wrinkled how do you get it normal before cutting if we don't use starch? just water? seems like its going to be pretty smushed after being stuck in an envelope..