View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012, 07:10 AM
suziehammond

Good heavens here it is 2/3's of the way thru August! Where is it going?

Been working on my projects here and there when I can get the $$ making projects out of the way for a bit. And of course I always have my 'briliant' artsy ideas when there is no time to execute them...........

Hope you guys are all playing and having huge amounts of fun. I know I am dying to see photos and info as to what you are all up to.

BTW got out a piece of 3 year old Bubble Jet treated fabric yesterday. I'd double bagged it in plastic and shipped it down here. It printed beautifully and when I went to wash and rinse it almost nothing came out of it! I lost almost no color. Don't know if inks have changed in the last little while or what. This printer does use ink and not dye so I know that is not the difference. Also I had made and printed on this fabric b4 left CA so I know it wasn't fabric content. Wondering if age doesn't help the setting process? Anyway I am delighted.

One of my next projects is to try out an online recipe I have unearthed for a Bubble Jet substitute. I can't afford to ship something with that kind of weight down here regularly. Will let you all know what kind of success I have.