View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012, 07:54 AM
Trish88

Hi Jan.....I know just where your coming from......Ive been quilting or should I say trying to quilt for almost 2 yrs now....Iam fine with panels and table toppers but when it comes to making those squares and triangles mine just dont work...Ive been watching a lot of video's and Iam learning some things here and there........so I made this WONKY quilt and it was the worst quilt Ive ever seen I think I laughed for an hour when I was almost done thank god it was just a small quilt....so what I did was made pot holders with it lol.....I wasnt going to trash it I figured well atleast I can see what I did wrong so those pot holders still make me laugh when I use them.

The moral of this story is dont give up....if it takes me 2 more years to do those dang squares oh well Iam going to get it sooner or later......so smile and just start another one....Iam going to start another one this week my problem is matching colors and then deciding which pattern to do....so I think Iam going to work on a scrappy quilt heck those you cant see mistakes lol......good luck.....Trish