View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012, 08:09 AM
yayaquilts

HI all, some ole' Boom swapping friends and some new boomers!!

Excited for another round of swapping!! This is my third boomerang swap--these swaps are so fun!! (I still have "several" boom swap quilts to make....yes, I am behind in making my quilts from boom swaps! Don't know where the time goes!?!?!) Even though I haven't finished sewing the blocks together from my previous boom swaps I didn't want to miss this one! Call me crazy, or just your "average" quilter!!!

My plans are still to make charity quilts from the blocks I have received and will receive. My goal is to finish many of these charity quilts by the end of the year---I do need to get busy! Other projects have just gotten in my way. Imagine that!?!?!
Originally Posted by cuppy View Post
We are in the same group. I will send my fabric to you this week. I will send patriotic fabric. Thank you for making me a block. Any traditional Patriotic fabrics, all patriotic prints, Vintage patriotic , and patriotic colors, red,white,blue,tan,gold are in the fabric. I will like them all .
Thank you,
Cuppy
I'm with you Cuppy!! I will be sending patriotic fabric, too. (I'm sticking to Reds Whites and Blues) Quilts made from Boom 8 blocks I plan to donate to Quilts of Valor! Have to cut my fabric then will mail them out to you all!!

Looking forward to receiving everyone's squishies!! (I will be OOT from Aug 26-Sept 9. Will let you know the ones received after I return home!)