View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012, 03:42 PM
Elisabrat

April, I will say a prayer for you that your feeling better and on the go again. I am so sorry to hear your down. sending you a virtual quiet hug, close your eyes girly and just give yourself the gift of peace. We will drive you nuts soon enough. Any and all complaints can come this way glad to share if there are some. I forget so much these last couple months I doubt I would remember to worry about it. ITS ALL LITTLE STUFF KIDDOS.

I was thinking on that new 8k machine and then the new bmw... wowsa. I will hope you both get the things you are wishing for. Wishes are wonderful things aren't they? almost as good and often so much better than reality... unless it comes to quilting then well those wishes should win right?

Your peach colored Fruit Coctail fabric is coming at you in Mondays mail. Do you guys make your own block too or only if need be? tomorrow I am making mine. Are we supposed to post the blocks we make or how do we do this? put them in a folder for others to view? how to do this.. inquiring minds. I am excited to see the different ideas that come out of everyones fabrics.. it will be so cool to watch the rainbow of ideas and colors.

oh yeah, if you like I can give you a virtual scalp massage or ankle rub with your favorite lotion April. When I was sick the docs all said wow you have such pretty toe nail polish. I had to laugh, my sis and my little girl would daily redo them as they were one upping each other.. egad barbie doll pink, candy apple red, for a dying woman moons in the hospital I sure had lovely .. TOES. Want your nails done? know some experts lol..(I never paint them in the real world too much darned work)