View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012, 04:02 PM
Elisabrat

And YOUNG LADY Marytoddliz you callin' me wired? YOU WHO RUNS 26 plus miles in a single bound? HAH laughing.. took a three hour nap today. Not exactly flying off the handle with energy. not even cooking .. its Sunday surely you arent supposed to have to do that? or dishes, read somewhere no work on Sunday so its cereal or hubby will have to go get himself off the taco truck. I will even share the $3.00 cost so he can eat til he flops. What a good wife! tomorrow is fishing day so not worried whats for dinner then.. he hates fish so it will be spaghetti yippee (ugh). Trout who wants trout? Fresh mountain trout.. Jaba go great with your tater.. so you can have some.. there only 40 more homes to find for them and I get a freezer back. Shoot Tuesday is fishing day too everyone fishes here so you can not find homes at all gotta drag them down to the bay area once a month and offload.. friends think they are special me too special in their freezers not mine whats for dinner ladies? cooking up something good? should I come there?