View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012, 04:53 PM
marytoddliz

Elisabrat, you have me in stitches! I have to admit I am a little on the crazy side of life. But I don't cook, Hubby is the cook in the family, we realized he likes it, I don't. He is much much much better than I am at cooking. But I do bake, so we share the duties, summer time is salad time, lots of salads.

Don't stress too much I just checked and you are going to be getting a Christmas flora from me. Just match the colors best as you can and I will be happy.

You would have fun at our house on Halloween, we have huge spiders that move and make noises, and icky webs every where. I really don't like most bugs either but I haven't seen any on fabric yet I don't like.

But... they say that if you can imagine it some body has put it on fabric... Soooooo you never know what you might see.

We took a drive up to Lake Arrowhead and played the tourist. I went through all the cute shops that only a tourist town can do up. Selling stuff you get at the dollar store for a lot more than a dollar! But I love to go to the boutiques to get ideas on things to make to sell in our booth for the Christmas Bazaars. We have been making some really cute banks out of Paper Mache and fabric, I am going to try to make some bird houses.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]356712[/ATTACH]Patches, my first attempt.
Attached Thumbnails 001.jpg