View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 10:02 AM
QuilterMomma

Was goldendog55 ok? Last I thought I read on main thread she had to drop out because she got a blood clot in her sugery leg. I am going to pm her just to make sure and lovingisabella.

You ladies sure were busy this weekend. First time on computer all day and weekend and wowser. I did select my fabric and prewashed it for you. I am not a prewash fan myself, but just for you ladies I guess. Yep, those fat quarters were no fun to wash because they frayed all over the place. I had this huge wad of fabric all tied together when I took it out of washer and had to cut them apart. I am send several pieces of the 30s fabric to make a sampler 30s quilt. They are not going till tomorrow or Wednesday when I finish getting the 1/3 yards cut up for you.

I used a little box that held my envelopes in nice neat order and had my list handy for when they came in till I took it to office then was not as easy but still managed. I am hoping this time to do them as they come in so I can keep up on them. I have waited till last minute once, then did all at once except the slow f8ths, so this time going to do as come in so not stacked up and maybe I can do different blocks instead of just one although the star one turned out nice every time and got it to be perfect.

Well, better get busy, have O&M Manuals to get out today before boss leaves on vacation. Busy Busy Busy.