Old 08-20-2012, 02:55 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

OksewGlad, we are not ADD, we get off the topic 'cause there's so many ways we can each look blocks & at quilting, even creating blocks and discussing what we are doing with life in general. QuiltE is not exactly AWOL, but she's not "POP' in very often and is missed greatly....As we will miss the comments from others who go on their retreats...even though they are having fun...I miss their comments on line here.

Dh had pp Hunter's choice, and now has misplaced it in moving back to his room, so will have to check for that asap. Haircuts at the Barbershop tomorrow, returned the code reader hand held machine to Wal Mart checker who dropped it into my clear plastic tub and I failed to see it until that afternoon, and check with the butcher at the meat processing plant about the neighbor's beef he will be butchering for us next week. Approximately 1400 pound Angus steer; will split costs with dd and dfriend.

Looks like I will be alternate driver for dear friend on Mondays and Fridays as she takes her Aunt to Des Moines for Cancer treatment. She will drop her off on Mondays and pick her back up on Fridays...for five weeks. Although it will cut into quilting time, and housework, I will set aside the time to help dear friend. The good news is we get a chance at exploring more quilt shops and the book store we both like.

Does anybody know Cindy Ciascato who is going to be with Somewhere Quilting shop in Ohio for certification(?)? And according to that shop, Judy Niemeyer is coming out with a new Wedding Ring template??