View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 08:42 PM
Elisabrat

QUICK Scottie the portal she is open but I can't hold it much longer.. buddysmom .. hurry hurry.. oh no we lost her.. darned it. I tried.

April was thinking the same thing wht a quiet bunch sheesh, you all were not this silent before. Ok fine let me be the big mouth in the group, how to stick out like a sore thumb..

HAH I received two pieces of fabric today sadly from my diamond group. Get chopping kiddos send away. I will have finished and return marytodd lizs tomorrow and probably the cute fabric grinch will get done and fly home tomorrow which means.. what will I do if my mailbox is empty? April the peacock is what you sent us isnt it? that is going to be a very subtle shy quilt so much like you, in fact like me too. One day you will have to stretch a bit girl and just go out on a wing and get wild. Do it for me in fact I can live vicariously through your adventures.

Oh dear no novelties and no holidays does this mean that chipendale Christmas fabric wont work with your 30's fabric? shoot.. guess I will have to save it for your next project Doghousemom.. btw what fabric are you sending out? I have tons of blenders so the men with ties can wait..maybe on the 3 yr olds grinch quilt now that would inspire some lovely chats with momma wouldnt it?

I notice no one here has made me my virtual dinner. I guess its eggs again for this old lady. sigh.. see you 'morrow!