View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 09:03 PM
Elisabrat

Areinn glad your posting. Such a lovely bunch of coconuts we are so get goofy let loose heck half of us (not me) are tying in our jammies with our hair uncombed and unbrushed teeth, especially those who get on here like at 4:30 am and type..NOT ME OF COURSE as I would NEVER do that unless I forget to get ready first in which case I forgot about it. Story of me life these days.

I love that white and bird block. I had read and thought it was not a bad suggestion to wait and send it ..let the receiver get the first suprise.. if they cant post it then we post it. So dont show me my pics here as I love suprises. I promise to post your blocks as they come back.

Marybeth is getting her block back from me tomorrow. I have pulled my fabrics for the Dr. Seuss fabric and might have that one done in time to mail it back for the five oclock pick up here.. otherwise it first thing Wed. Docs all morning long but there is all that aftrnoon time after my huge nap.

QMomma, so sorry your back is giving you grief. I hope it is only momentary. It is hard being wonder woman isn't it? I will pray your feeling much better come morning and hey with 35 blocks from just this one swap alone to do there is no rush to get your fabric out.. little bit at a time works good too. Course since mine is the last one your going to make really no rush there ..moons to get to it.
For the record: Marytoddliz is going to win our race. I forfeit :0 this way if I do magically beat her to the finish line then we both will be suprised. all her fabric being sent to me to well hang to it for her for just a bit say til I get my blocks all done.. that could help my magic act. So feel free to help me sabatoge the race a tiny bit I promise to not tell anyone. She will never figure it out. (uh huh).

I am excited to see your fabrics as they come in. I am not an over achiever, I just get worried I will forget you see and that is why I am trying hard to keep up with myself. This way you can let me know if I forgot to send you something, sent you double (might have) or didnt get to your block yet.. nudges work wonders with me. Crossing fingers I do all of those things correctly but odds .. well already won the lotto according to my man (hey got him dont I?).so not to sure about these odds. What the heck, rolling the dice..