View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 03:48 AM
callen

Originally Posted by Jingle View Post
My Daughter has that same Brother, she loves it. Like I just said there are no plastic parts. I have the Babylock Jane and a Juki TL98QE all three are pretty much the same machines - Price difference is what isn't the same. There are a lot of machine and thread snobs on this site. They act like they are getting a cut by running done ones that buy different machines and thread than what they have.
You have a great machine and will love it.
Maybe I am wrong but I have not read where anyone is running down the type of machine that someone else may have in their possession. Most of us buy what we can afford - whether it's a car or a sewing machine. If I can only afford a simple plain jane Chevy so be it. If I can afford a Lexus then I will probably buy a Lexus - that does not make me a snob. You must factor in ALL the aspects of machine buying, customer support, servicing, quality in the manufacturing process etc. I find your comment somewhat offensive to those of us who may or may not have a top of the line machine. This does not make anyone a "snob". If you are happy with your WalMart purchase (or wherever), good for you. Don't make off the cuff comments concerning other people & their choices.We all have different priorities & our choices will likely reflect that.