View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 04:15 AM
romanojg

Originally Posted by SharonTX View Post
I'm so frustrated and disappointed. My brother pe 770 does not, I repeat does not like the embroidery threads from threadart! I am now stuck with over 100 spools and can't do a darn thing with 'em.

What embroidery threads do you use or suggest?

TIA
My Viking Ruby hasn't had a problem with any threads except for the serger thread. Once I went up to a size 90/14 sharp needle it did great; no more broken thread. I was stitching out FSL and since it was for kids I didn't want to spend a fortune of thread. I like the RA thread, I've also used Floriani thread, sulky, Prencia and they've all worked out really well. Maybe you could sell your thread to someone who doesn't have a problem with it. I've never used it so I don't know if I would even though I never have. I start off only buying a few of a brand to make sure it stitches well before buying more. It's like designs; I go for the freebees to stitch out before I'll buy (at least for full price) the designs and find out I have a problem. I did learn last night though how easy it is to change the density of a design and that'll be a great help. I like to resize some things and when making them smaller the density can really affect the out come.