View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 07:18 AM
Yosamitesa

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma View Post
I taught One Fabric Wonder block table runner. One nearly finished hers in the two hours and the other student did not stop talking long enough to get anything done so I even cut her fabric just so she could figure it out when she got home. When I take a class I try so hard to get so much done that I don't visit with anyone. I did get moornise fabric and Yosamitesa as well. Yosa, may I use a bright ornage that goes with the Lorax on the fabric, and a bright green? Want to keep in what you want. Have to search stash for the pretty butterfly fabric. Well, back pain attack has caused me to stop cold. Nothing getting done tonight, can hardly breathe from the pain so off to massage bed, drugs, and booking accupuncture appointment. Can't believe this. Trying to provide for family and you get obstacles. Guess they will be doing the lifting and jar tightening for me from now on.
QuilterMomma, those will be PERFECT!!! Just keep it FUN!!! I'm sure I'll love yours no matter what you do to it!!! I still admire your block you sent from the last boom!!! Take care of yourself first!!! You have to take time for you. Hope you feel better SOON!!!