View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 07:20 AM
QuilterMomma

I do smell the roses, especially the ones I planted. It is my old thoracic injury that is from the three car accidents I have been in, none my fault of course. people just love to rear end you when they are on their cell phones and big tractor trailers go thru yellow/red lights and hit you when yours is green. That is the one that got me. I did manage to go shopping in my stash to get the fabric for the two blocks and then went thru my block patterns to pick out two so will get them done today during lunch. I am hoping to get all these mailed today as well. I did go lay down last night and went to sleep around 8:30, but woke up at 3:30 because of storm, so finished up dq top for swap, and also quilted the wall hanging for customer this am so can get to her tonight for quilt show this weekend. So glad that is done. The nerve burn may have healed, it has been 1.5 years since last and they do only last from 4 months to two years. I may have to go thru procedure again if new insurance will not pay for surgery. I am going to look into it. Be nice to take care of and it can be, old insurance would not pay for it because thoracic instead of neck or low back. Thought it was all one piece. Well, enough chatter about me, lets get to making those blocks from the f8ths we have received. Yeah! I am getting a bit excited. I am only looking at current goals, not the longterm so will get r done for sure now.